Arbitration Complaint (Monetary)
• Request For Mediation
• Filing an Arbitration Information Sheet
• Arbitration Complaint Form Member to Member
• Arbitration Complaint Form Client of Member
• Instructions for Filing an Arbitration Complaint
• Outline of Procedure for Arbitration Hearing
• Procuring Cause Guidelines
• California Code of Ethics & Arbitration Manual
Disciplinary Complaint (Grievance)
• Disciplinary Complaint Form
• Instructions For Filing a Disciplinary Proceeding
• Code of Ethics & Standards of Practice
• Code of Ethics De-Mystified
C.A.R. Ombudsman Hotline
Occasionally, members of the public find themselves in a dispute with their REALTOR®. Sometimes there are even disputes between two REALTORS®.
The Ombudsman Hotline is a free service available to both members of the public as well as REALTORS®. The C.A.R. Ombudsmen receives and responds to questions and complaints about members; can contact members to inform them that a client or another REALTOR® has raised a question or issue; and can provide an informed response to the person complaining.
You can call the hotline at 213-739-7227 or send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For The Consumer: http://www.car.org/aboutus/forconsumers/ethics
If you need help or have questions, contact the Pro Standards Administrator at 209-368-5316.