Welcome to Lodi Association of Realtors (L.A.R.) careers page. We are pleased you are researching employment with L.A.R. Our online employment application process is easy to navigate.
If you are interested in applying for employment you must apply online. Read ALL of the instructions before going to the links!
The application steps are as follows:
1. Click on the link to read the Job Description
2. Click on the link to read Essential Job Functions (review carefully)
Be advised, you will need to respond on the application to two-questions about the Essential Functions:
1) Are you able to perform the essential functions of the job for which you are applying, either with or without reasonable accommodation?
2) Describe the functions that cannot be performed.
3. Click on the link for the employment application, complete and submit.
Be advised, incomplete applications will not be considered for employment: 1) For sections that do not apply to you, write does not apply or D/A so that we know the section wasn’t overlooked.
We highly recommend you upload these support documents (Resume, Cover Letter).
L.A.R. is an equal opportunity employer
Our Human Resource Department will send you an email confirming receipt of your application.
Thank you for your interest in L.A.R. We look forward to reviewing your online application and support documents.
Since 1921, Lodi Association of REALTORS® has served as a service and support organization for more than 1,700 individual REALTORS® and Affiliates in San Joaquin, Stanislaus, and Sacramento Counties.